About Arden HillsGovernmentDepartmentsBusiness
Go To Search


Posted on: December 21, 2016

Ask the Sheriff

If you have a compliment, concern or complaint (non-emergency) and would like to let the Ramsey County Sheriff's Office know about it, you can do so by visiting the Public Safety Resources page on the Ramsey County Sheriff's Office website. Once you submit your Commendation or Complaint, the Sheriff's office will triage your comment to the appropriate staff person. This is a great way to give the Sheriff's office your feedback or to submit a concern.

Click here to submit a Commendation or Complaint
Facebook Twitter Google Plus Email

Other News in Home

Curbside Textile Recycling Coming Soon

Posted on: September 19, 2017

Arden Hills - State of the City

Posted on: August 25, 2017

Fall Clean Up Day Event October 14th

Posted on: September 6, 2017

Ordinance Amendment Notification

Posted on: September 6, 2017

City Job Opportunities

Posted on: August 16, 2017

Aug/Sept Newsletter

Posted on: August 22, 2017