Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Mobile Food Unit (Food Truck) - Residential Permit Application


  1. 1. Facilities Rentals
  2. 2. Applicant Information
  3. 3. Permit Details
  4. 4. Fees
  5. 5. Important Information about Residential Mobile Food Unit/Food Truck Parties/Events
  • Facilities Rentals

    1. Residential Application

      The City of Arden Hills began a no-charge permitting process for Residential Hosting of Mobile Food Units/Food Trucks. Residents have a limit of 2 events/parties that host Mobile Food Units (Food Trucks), lasting no more than 3 days per event, per calendar year.  .