In order to apply,
businesses must meet the following criteria:
- Must have a physical location within Arden Hills.
- Must be in good standing with the City of Arden Hills and Minnesota
Secretary of State.
- If required by either the state, county, or city, must be
licensed and in good standing.
- Must be current on property taxes as of March 1, 2020.
- Must have between 3 and 45 employees, including the owner, as of
- Business directly impacted by COVID-19.
- Must disclose all federal, state, or local grant or loan
applications for which applicant has applied which has been received or remain
pending at the time of application.
- Must certify in good faith that the uncertainty of current
conditions makes the grant request necessary to support ongoing operations.
- Business directly impacted by Minnesota Governor‘s Emergency
Executive Orders 20-04 and 20-08.
shall be registered with the City’s Business Registration program.