Arden Hills’s small
business emergency assistance grant program provides funding to assist small
businesses facing financial hardship and/or business interruption due to the
COVID-19 pandemic with financial assistance for necessary expenditures.
Eligible expenses include:
- Commercial lease or mortgage payments
(not mortgage prepayments or property taxes) for business properties.
- Accounts payable (AP) if the AP is a
COVID-19 related expense incurred since March 1, 2020.
- Payroll, unless the business received
Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) funds or pandemic unemployment insurance (UI)
to cover the same period payroll expenses.
- Reopening costs or safety improvement
costs expended since March 1, 2020 (i.e. outdoor seating, plexiglass, cleaning
products, re-staffing costs, etc.).
- Costs associated with screening employees for COVID-19 upon business reopening.