Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

City Contractor's License


  1. 1. General Information
  2. 2. Business Information
  3. 3. Required Submittals:
  4. 4. Notices and Authorizations
  • General Information

    1. Nearly all contractors doing work in Arden Hills must be licensed either through the State or the City. This is to ensure the contractor carries adequate property damage insurance, general liability insurance and worker’s compensation. City contractor licenses must be applied for annually. In order to be licensed by the City of Arden Hills, a Contractor License Application form must be completed and submitted with a certificate of insurance, listing the City as a certificate holder and a yearly fee paid. NOTE: We will no longer require any contractor to get a City Contractor’s License in order to get a Mechanical Permit, if they have a State issued Plumbing Contractor’s license and a Mechanical Bond.