Recycle Your Old Electronics
Ramsey County has partnered with Repowered (formerly Tech Dump) to provide free recycling of electronics for residents. This partnership is for Ramsey County residents only. Electronic waste (e-waste) from businesses and out-of-county residents is accepted at Repowered under their normal fee structure and is not part of this program. More information about the program can be found on Ramsey County's website.
Note: all data from electronics is destroyed physically or electronically wiped by Repowered.
- Computers and accessories, including monitors, laptops, tablets, keyboards, mice, speakers, printers and scanners.
- Televisions and accessories, including VCRs, DVRs, Blu-ray players, gaming consoles and cable boxes.
- Cell phones and accessories, including chargers, adapters and headphones.
Items NOT Accepted
The following items are not accepted at Repowered:
- Broken bulbs/lamps, including fluorescent tubes, CFLs, LED and incandescent. You can bring broken bulbs to a Ramsey County household hazardous waste collection site for free.
- Car parts.
- Hazardous waste, including aerosols, paint, chemicals, radioactive materials and more. Bring these items to a Ramsey County household hazardous waste collection site for free.
- Holiday string lights. String lights can be brought to a Ramsey County household hazardous waste collection site for free.
- Items with freon, including A/C units, dehumidifiers, refrigerators and more.
- Large and small appliances, including microwaves.
- Power tools.
- Solar panels.
- VHS tapes, cassettes, compact discs and more.
Repowered Hours and Location
Monday - Friday: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Second and fourth Saturday: 9 am - 1 pm